Saturday, August 8, 2009

MOMENT of a Wedding











Yesterday, I went to someone's wedding,, well, not exactly the common wedding ceremony actually.. In chinese tradition, they are used to do some kind of a tea ceremony in order to give and show some appreciations to parents as well as relatives for what they have done.. Hence, as this family is sort of family who still sticks with those particular tradition, they did those sort of moments in the bride's house which is located at Menteng.. Moreover,, we got invited in that particular event which I feel is A LUCKY DAY, since I could improve my skills in takin photograph as well as enjoyin bunch of 'heaven' gift which is magnificent foods served.. hahaha... So, here are some of photograph that I took during the ceremony while in the meantime I was doin our 365 project (if u still save it in ur mind) and utilising those moments for fulfillin that day's theme..
More photos have been uploaded in my Facebook Photo Album which can be found by clickin here..
Cheers..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment