Monday, August 10, 2009

Old Wonderful Memories










Yow,, holla,, today's post would be dealin with my lil old memories with me-fellas... Actually, its a lil coincidence while I intended to reduce all me-photos file in order to save my harddrive space,, it keeps goin until I dropped by to a folder which was made around 3years ago about our trip to Bali.. While reducing the files, the photos brought me back to imagine the past and uncover those moments from the deeepest part of me-brain which might have been burried to deep (though, I still perfectly remember when it was and how it went really beautifully). What a good time we had during that trip and make me wonder when could we have such this thing again in the midst of our busy sched, different season of holiday, and those sort of things that distancing us from the perfect togetherness.. Oh mate, how i miss this moment so......

1 comment: