Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jumpin Up High





a shortwhile play at KawahPutih which is located at Ciwidey (appx. 2hours journey from Bandung). One of tourism object that should be visited for those who are into nature landscape as the place is actually a sulphuric sources.. As if u notice, the blue part of my photo background is actually kind of lake (big wide and huge lake..=p) where the water is warm and, based on people said, contains of sulphuric which is quite useful for healin ur skin issue as well as some other types of illness which I dont exactly remember what it is.. lol...
All in all,, a cool place to visit, really.. No regret for bein there and the important thing is....... I stepped my leg over the sand right there after the accident that almost took my life away 2years ago.. =p

p.s. thx to my sista who took the pictures for me.. hahahhaa... otherwise, I wouldnt have had any pictures there... lol....

ooh yeeh,, if ud like to see more picture of the Kawah Putih,, simply click here.. cheers.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment