Friday, August 14, 2009

Bandung's CityLight



Hope you can enjoy how beautiful Bandung at its night view, where thousand of stars are coverin the city from the top make the view really incredible... The photo was actually taken from Valley Restaurant & Cafe which is located at Dago..
During the photoshoot, I attached my camera to my gorillapod (which i feel quite utilize-able when there is no enough space for u to land ur tripod down), however,, the bar which I attached to was keep makin a lil of vibration which caused a tiny shaky movement to my camera,, haha,, additionally, the fog was also takin part in reducing the sharpness of the picture... Despite of those unsupporting factor,, I pretty satisfied with the result, with few aids from mr.potosop. the issue could be healed (though its just a bit,, newbie dont know how to make it flawless)=p

No comments:

Post a Comment