Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BumbleBee or Camaro








heard from my uncle (based on his sight to one's facebook status, where the story of bumblebee was showed off in Senayan City Mal), so we coincidentally went there when my mom asked for a dinner at portico.. Right after we reached the mal, we straight forward headed to Portico and I, myself, amazed with the decoration and how the place looks like.. Its kinda astonishin place and provides both indoor as well as outdoor pavement for the customers to enjoy the magnificent atmosphere created.. Additionally, this place would be a good suggestion for people to hang out and chat at... back to the topic (we've gone a bit aside.. =p) and after the dinner, me and uncle decided to separate ourselves from mom and my sister and looked forward to see the 'bumblebee'... By the time we stepped our foot at the place that it should be, we didnt see any robots standing nor anythin like bumblebee since there were only several chevrolet cars who was havin sort of exhibition.. a bit upset as its not like what we had in mind, however, my mind told me that the bumblebee referred to the yellow camaro ride which was stood on particular spots and i think that is what my uncle meant.. lol... we were about to laugh, yet didnt feel like to... Beside, we took pictures of that yellow camaro since its quite attracting our eyes...
BumbleBee = Yellow Camaro
All in all, i just wanna spill out my big 'thanks' to whom have written a good analogy between BumbleBee (robot) and Camaro, where, however, it really is during the movie.. hahhaahhaha....

1 comment:

  1. aaa camaro yg ga sempet diliad T.T cakep na haha.. nice picts xD

    ReplyDelete