Sunday, January 10, 2010

My 21st Fabolous B'day, 2010

As if you realized, I just turned 21st at this recent NewYear and it was celebrated decently by my gf and her family.. It was a great time, really..
and surprisingly, I was excited by the present given by her.. Tears dropped one by one from the tip of my eyes.. huhuhu..

anyway, here I wanna share the pictures of those lovely gift (thats my personal opinion though)..
first,, the gift was hidden by a blue rectangular box and wrapped with a brownie strap written Happy Birthday Present for You Have a Nice Day.....




after opening the box,
saw some messy papers (how am i suppose to describe this particular thing??=p) fulfilling the whole content of the box. and....
at the right edge of the box, there located a linked-4-photo-frames contain of 4images of her saying a HAPPY BDAY.. I think, its really sweet and lovely......



carry on,,,, *cring cring cring* there must be sth else inside.....


erm,,,,
and I found a ... that's a Passport Case... a HANDMADE Cloth Passport Case..!! She sewed it by herself and there's my name (my 'Stefi's given name' which is wisd) at the back side of the cloth... aaaahhhh... I love the pattern of the case.. utter wonderful present....



wait!!! There was still some thing else inside there... and it's a T-shirt... well,, its not a common t-shirt where u can easily find it in shopping center, mall, or even Zara, Pull n' Bear, or else.. It's a PRINTED Tee with our faces as the Logo there.. Its really cute...... and again, I just LOVE it...

Toobad, we had not got a chance to wear it together by that time.. So, the premier would be at the next meeting.. when will it be hun???

however, its not the end of everything... There are some words written at the bottom of the box by using somekind of tapes... I know what it is, yet no idea how to describe it. But, u still can see it through the picture below though... =p


All of em are utterly wonderful......



I'm so speechless about all of these....
All I could say is THANK YOU SO MUCH...
Thanks for the care..
Thanks for the patience...
Thanks for the understanding...
Thanks for the anger..
Thanks for the debate...
Thanks for the honesty..
Thanks for the forgiveness..
Thanks for the share..
Thanks for every hugs and kisses..
and
Thanks for your LOVE...

<3 you so...
(visit her blog at OhowlandLyridzwannabe)
-wisd-

6 comments: