Wednesday, January 6, 2010

365 updates and A lil story of awesome vacation

Sorry folks for the late update of the 365.. As I stated before, I was 11days away for vacation with Stephanie Harris's family around Malaysia.. and it was fun, really..
Well,, I still have no chance to take care of the photos taken during these days, but surely will try to touch it in the mid of my study... and upload it here..
In the meantime, here are some photos during the vacation as well as the update for 365.. Cheers..


Saint Anne's Church, Bukit Mertajam



 
Some views at Georgetown, Penang



IKEA Time


Harmony Dinner


Together for New Year's Eve


Having Fun with Biore Pore Pack

Wait for more pictures soon.. Need more time to process it one by one before being uploaded here..

Last but not least, I wish y'all have blast new year fill with prosperous and joy...
Cheers..

p.s. wish me luck for the upcoming exams.. =p



No comments:

Post a Comment