Friday, January 15, 2010

Good yet not That Good

Heyho...
I just hadmy 3rd paper out of 5 this early morning. Signal Processing and Control Engineering, that is how it named. Well,, it is a tough module indeed and undeniably true. It is basically the combination of 2 modules under 1 big title and definetely, it gives u torture when the exam comes. Frankly speaking, it really was. I struggled like hell yesterday to accomplish my revision upon this exam since abundant amount of things need to cover before the D day of the exam.
So, this morning, I sat for the paper. was really sleepy though at the first since I only slept for less than 5hours.. Study went a lil bit longer compared to the previous 2 papers.. =p
The paper was.................. tougher than we thought.. was suffer a lil panic syndrome during the work as I forgot for some particular things.. Ah, tried so hard to remember, but I just couldnt, hence, I just jumped to the next question hope that the knowledge would visit me back after awhile.. =p
I kept goin through the question one by one, which one I should do better.. Well, in this particular situation, you need to be clever in selecting the questions, else, you'll just simply run out of time and left a big hole blank paper sinfully. Terribly, 'the north-pole' temperature inside the exam hall just simply drove you insane as your body couldnt stop shaking..
oh yeh, n i still felt that signal part is harder than control, as always, been tradition from years to years. However, the control part wasn't that easy as before.. pretty gobsmackin me either..

Anyway, its over.. I think its good, yet not that great.. y get what i mean? LOL.. its doable for me, but losing couple of marks and wrongly answer the question just made ur 'good' be 'not-really-good'.. I dont know, I'll just see it later when the transcript is distributed to us a few months ahead.. Dont think much about that, study was good, exam was good, just let the result come later and cherish everyone..

Furthermore, I'd like to cherish all my folks who had this 'peepeepo' paper this morning. Dont worry too much about that, even though u feel u are a failure, u've been doing it good.. U should proud of yourself.. We still have 2 more to go, hm, 1 actually, this business planning and presentation paper is just ridiculous... argh...
dont even have any clues what need to be revised for that... damn....

Ah, I dont feel like writing anymore...
That's all for today..
cheers...

-wisd-

No comments:

Post a Comment