Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stressful Day

Sunday, 20th of December was a really frustrating day for me... I spent the whole day for just sitting infront of me desk to do math revision.. It was alright at the first time when I was dealing with Laplace Transform, a lil checking n comparison w me- previous exercise made it fine.. But, it turned to be really frustrating when I moved to the next chapter which was Fourier Series and Fourier Transform. It created a big disappointment at the fact that Ive 90% forgotten about this particular chapter which resulted my capabilty to solve those questions, NOT!!

However, it went a lil bit well after some sort of revision about the chapter, tried to pour back those memories that I used to have about Fourierssssss in me-brain at the past a month ago...

As the result of me frustrating day,, I came up with an idea of creatin this bread.. haha.. it was actually a sudden ide which popped up from my mind when I was lookin for the photo of the day...
and, everybody said its cute..=p DO YOU?????
p.s. with additional statement, ''Wil, u should take a break, u are stress....!!!"
p.p.s. and she does love it... http://ohowlandlyridzwannabe.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-love-this.htm


2 comments:

  1. ya ya ya love itt... utang buatin gwe ya,,asekkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. provide the bread and all the jams supporting.. haha.. we'll do it together..

    ReplyDelete