Thursday, December 17, 2009

Boring Day

Today, 17th of December is almost over (it was 22.47oc when I start writing here).. Its such a boring day I thought as I did nothin special, just and merely studying modules that I need to catch up before 24th of December comes and pick me up for holiday.. Moreover, an unknown disease, that I reckon as allergic, is still haunting the right side of me body.. tiny red dots which gives bonus of itch makes my 'joy-tube' full.. +_+"
Stayin inside this dwarfie's room might not be a good idea though, beside jerkin with ur laptop, the only thing you can do is study.. well, its a compulsory task for me though for the time being, yet, u know, u cant just only sit for the whole day for revising.. hm,, it does work for some people, but, I must be kicked out from those group.. hahaha...

well, about the disease, it is called Urticaria (in latin)
Urticaria: Another name for the hives. Raised, itchy areas of skin that are usually a sign of an allergic reaction. Hives can be rounded or flat-topped but are always elevated above the surrounding skin. They reflect circumscribed dermal edema (local swelling of the skin). The hives are usually well circumscribed but may be coalescent and will blanch with pressure.
The hives typically last less than 4 hours but they may stay for days or weeks. Approximately 20% of the population has experienced a bout of urticaria.
for more info, click here..
get well soon, wiL.. (wishin meself get better)...^^

alright, back to my boring today's life..
I feel like sick of those notes,, i1 (current 1) is induced by the magnetizing inductor, thus it flows to the dotted terminal and must exit from undotted terminal,, bla bla bla bla bla...... oh no,, thats what I've been dealin with for the whole day, since I'm revising Power Supply Electronics Module.. n it still remains 2 or more chapters to go..
Basically, I'm done with Signal Processing and Control System which I reckon would be quite challenging in the next 24days.. well,, i just finished summarizing though, haven't made loves with those example sheets yet... Should be doin it for the next few days though.. huhhh... -.-"

On the lighter note, 24th of December is just a few more days to go... YAY! it means that I would be havin me holiday w stefi's and her family... Doesn't it sound good? I hope so and am suppose.. We would be havin a trip around Malaysia.. The first destination would be Penang Island... Can u imagine how you would love the place surrounded by thousands of cheapy foods????? hm,, no longer as cheap as before, based on a confession of me folk, however, KL's foods are still more expensive to consume.. bee-tee-doubleU, the holiday will last for 11days before all of em flyin back to their own place... and right after that, the whistle will be blown signing that my war with the lecture notes and his accompanions is started again... fiuh... Exams are always, not a friend of mine for every end of semester..

As I just stayed inside here for the whole day, I had nothin to show for 365, so,, I decided to take my coat on, and grab my eos 500d, faced to the mirror... *ccreetttttt* made a selfie photograph for today's photo which is unusual for me... LOL...

2 comments:

  1. will, u must get well soon!! :D rm50 is enough to make everyone bloated in the hawker stalls :D

    -lixin-

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know.. hahaa.. should get well soon.. haha.. thx lixin..

    ReplyDelete