Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Party 2009 - SA Ents

This Christmas Party was held by SA Ents Team on 15th of December 2009. It was actually a sudden plan for me as I did not notice about this particular event before. However, I ended up bumped into this event, pretty enjoy it actually, not bad.. haha.. The same ritual still happened from year to year where the Christmas play was performed.
So, the event was actually opened by a band whose name I forgot (shame of me)...


 


after the good performance, where the Christmas songs were re-arranged by them so a new sensation of the song was given there. Good work lads.. Its the moment for the drama to perform.. Somehow, I didnt get the message of the drama, well,, I got it, not really in detail though. It told about an orphan (acted by Priscillia Lim) who adopted by a rich family, grew up within wealthy surrounding, yet she felt her life was not complete yet. Lack of something somehow where she herself didnt know what it was. After several chapters, she finally found that the Jesus' love was the only thing that made her life perfect. (thats the only idea that I could grab, as I enjoyed taking picture instead of silently sat watchin the drama.. LOL)



A special performance by Music Society's Choir which just formed few months back. The first debut was made by delivering an gobsmackin Silent Night. It was a good performance for a new formed group. Well done buddies..



and last but not least, CF (Christian Fellowship) Band closed the event by delivering some cheerful and spiritful songs which fired all the audiences inside the Great Hall..



MERRY CHRISTMAS lads,, wish this year Christmas brings u terrific happiness as well as love that could make our life gets shinier.. also, I would like to send an advance Happy New Year, as I wont be around my laptop ( I reckon) by the day itself.. haha..
Cheers..

-wisd-

No comments:

Post a Comment