Friday, September 4, 2009

...

argument
debate
controversy
misunderstanding
different fallacy
tension
disagreement

doesn't seem really far, in fact, so close..

something that I never expect to visit by

on the other hand,

it couldn't be resisted and it keeps comin over and over again..

and it is not unfair if you miss other thing than he..

it feels so exhausting,,

contrition is overloading my whole heart,,

it should be ended, I think......

where is the comprehension when he is needed to solve a problem?

where is the glamour when he is needed to get rid of the lameness?

where is the knowledge when he is needed to support your notion?

where is the love when he is needed to love someone even more?

all I can do is apologize

for the disability to follow your desire,,

for the un-readiness to be there when you need it,,

for the imperfection that covers me as a whole mankind,,

for the stubbornness that frequently came out from this mind,,

for the hideous thought of you,,

for the miserable delusion between us,,



dear love,

shower me your warmest feeling..

hence, I could get a knowledge of

how to love you more,,

how to understand you in every circumstances,,

because

I wish to transform this imperfection becomes a better imperfection..







No comments:

Post a Comment