Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

Hola Hello and Hi,
It's been awhile since my last post. I was being so hectic with all my final year project and the recent one was terribly pack exam' schedule.. But, the good thing is, I am over with my fully-loaded-first semester of final academic year,, another semester to go before graduation.. (time flies really fast, innit?)

Today's post is about revealing what I was doing during the last New Year's eve, just before the year of 2011 approaching.. It might be a bit (really) late, however, better be late than nothing and I am suppose to post a few more ditched-photos of few events that I covered...



















Tenji Japanese buffet was decided to be the destination of the night, as well as to spend the NYE2010 with fellas.. Considering the place and the prize, its not as worth as I expected, above average below WOW yet... The Curve was chosen as a place to wait the countdown.. The magnificent performance of fireworks exploded the night where each and every eyes are stunned by the beauty performance performed on the night sky.. I bet there are approximately thousands of people were gathering..
After the countdown, we headed to a mamak stall nearby my friend's, Jovi, apartment.. chit chat and had some fun as the new year has come.. 
and gues what?? all of em gave me a birthday cake... WOHOO!! SURPRISE!!!! =) thank you all... <3<3


Dont feel like talking anymore, brain stops working for now..
Enjoy the photos..

-wisd-

6 comments: