Sunday, March 28, 2010

Heaven on Earth

Time felt as comfort as wind..
Time flew as fast as light..
Time runs and can never be stopped..
Time keeps running even though you scream to him to stop until ur throat sores..
Time does not care about you..
He just knows that he has to go on without looking back..
Left all the memory behind and never let the reminiscences to occur..

and this is what we have now...

a FEELING that have been formed by the Time..
which on my side is getting stronger and stronger..
leads to massive care and love..
whereas,
its not rare emanating a huge annoyance
and caused conflict between us..




This is just a simple post..
A post about you and me..
story of our journey..
story both of happiness and sadness..
It might not be able to replace my presence there..
but,
it shall display my feeling..
The feeling of how
I
terribly
MISS
YOU
...
...
...
and
I name this post
Heaven on Earth
L            O              V            E
 

No comments:

Post a Comment